What is the Significance of a Wall Clock?
Have you ever witnessed someone close to you suddenly experiencing a positive change in their life after following Vastu? I think yes. Vastu is to Indians what Feng Shui is to others. Yes, God is one-of-a-kind, but Vastu is a technique that can help you live in a happier atmosphere. Even we, as individuals, may experience problems and be unable to meditate. That is an indication that negativity has entered your home/office. Many aspects of Vastu Shastra apply, but the one we'll cover in this article is the location and significance of the wall clock.
Significance of wall clock
People rarely wear timepieces in this day and age of smartphones. Similarly, as long as wall clocks within the home perform correctly, no one gives them much attention. On the other hand, Wall clocks are given a lot of attention in Vastu Shastra.
Time reveals where we are in our life right now. As a result, the location of the wall clock is essential and should be done appropriately according to Vastu principles. You will notice positive changes in your life once you shift the orientation of your clock and position it in the correct direction. Conversely, you will quickly notice the detrimental effects if you set the wall clocks in the wrong order.
Hanging a wall clock according to Vastu principles might result in a constant flow of positive energy throughout the home/office. As a result, everyone should benefit from the following Vastu guidelines for wall clock placement.
Placing Wall Clocks in accordance with Vastu Shastra
When it comes to Vastu, wall clocks get the least attention. On the other hand, clocks represent time, and they must be placed according to Vastu principles. A wall clock is an item that may find in every Indian home. However, everyone has the question of the best direction to hang a wall clock. Is it correct that we figured it out? Don't waste any more time speculating! We're here to end that dispute by showing you how to place your clock correctly according to Vastu principles.
Following Vastu, hanging wall clocks in the house can help to prevent negative energy flow and bring serenity and prosperity into the home.
- Wall clocks should be placed in the east, west, and north orientations, as per Vastu Shastra. It is not good to hang wall clocks in the south. Furthermore, only the west direction should be used in the East, as the north directions are not available.
- According to Hindu mythology, the north is ruled by Kubera, the God of Wealth. The East is ruled by Indra, King of Gods. Placing a wall clock in either direction can boost your fortune.
- The clock can be positioned to face west. However, alternative possibilities should be considered first, with west being the last option.
- In addition, the wall clock should not be placed or hung on the door.
- Pendulum clocks are thought to bring positive and sound vibrations and are hence considered auspicious.
- In the bedroom, should be placed a wall clock to the east. The north is the best alternative. If you sleep with your head in the south, make sure your wall clock is facing north. Another critical consideration is positioning the wall clock away from the bed, preferably to the East or north.
- Furthermore, hanging a clock in the north direction is considered lucky. It is thought to be a sign of success and wealth.
Types of Wall Clock
When selecting a wall clock for your home, you should choose one with a simple style. Here are a few different types of wall clocks and their meanings to help you choose the appropriate one for your home:
- Pendulum or antique wall clocks - These clocks have a unique attraction since the oscillation is symbolic of positive energy flow, according to Vastu.
- Circular wall clocks are simple to find and make a tremendous minimalistic addition to your home's decor. In addition, it is recognized for attracting positive spirits to your home.
- Metallic wall clocks - If the metallic wall clock has gray or white colors, it recommends that you keep it facing north.
- Clocks made of wood - East is the best suited to place a wooden clock
Things to remember
Keeping these points in mind is also necessary for the wall clock's placement.
- It's important to note that we should always maintain items like wall clocks and calendars inside the structure. Outside the structure of your home, should hang no wall clocks.
- Also, all clocks should be in functioning order, and none of them should be out of sync with the real-time clock.
- It's preferable if the wall clock displays a minute or two ahead of the current time. Under no circumstances should it be out of sync with the rest of the world. Ensure that the batteries are replaced on time so that the clock does not cease working. If you have a broken clock in your home, you must dispose of it or fix it immediately.
- If you have a glass clock, ensure the glass is not cracked, and the other parts are not broken.
- Must clean Clocks regularly, and no dirt or dust should accumulate on them.
- Furthermore, if you're going to get a clock, stay away from ones that show negative energy or loneliness
- According to Vastu, the round shape is the best wall clock shape. As a result, it is preferable to use a classic design.
- Vastu advises against putting pendulum clocks in bedrooms since they can be inconvenient for individuals. If you decide to put a pendulum in another room, make sure it's facing east.
The Vastu suggestions for wall clicking described above are pretty important and can alter the flow of energy in your home. Furthermore, the advantages of utilizing a wall clock following Vastu significantly outweigh the convenience of checking the time on a smartphone!